Join SSI: Professional Land Surveyor
Surveying Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Professional Surveyor to work full time at our office in Standish, MI. Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in Surveying and/or Surveying Engineering, a Michigan PS license, and have minimum of 5 years of related experience. Responsibilities include:
- Direct or conduct various types of surveying including boundary, topographic, ALTA/ACSM, subdivisions, construction stakeouts, etc.
- Perform various survey calculations and sign and seal survey drawings
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles to obtain property information
- Write descriptions of surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents
- Attend various meetings, seminars and/or training classes
- Travel may be required at some times but normally limited
SSI offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401(k), and profit sharing. SSI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.